We produce kick-ass marketing for bold brands and we are seeking a digital marketing rockstar to join our KSA Team.
Who we are:
KSA Marketing, otherwise known as “Kick Some Ass Marketing” is a woman-owned integrated advertising agency with ingenuity in strategic positioning driven by brand archetypes, a scientific approach to marketing for extracting insights, and an art of storytelling that leverages truly integrated campaigns across media channels. Most of all, we’re there for clients in their Oh Sh*t Moments.
Who we are looking for:
We are seeking an Account Manager with kick-ass digital marketing experience to join Team KSA.
The ideal candidate will have digital marketing agency experience and will be interested in this opportunity to be accountable for concepting, building, executing, optimizing and reporting on a variety of digital strategies for our clients, with a focus on marketing funnels, online advertising (search ads, social ads), and inbound marketing strategies. You are a rockstar with skills across data analysis, copywriting, conversion rate & website optimization, listening & sharing ideas, and marketing automation tactics & tools.
You’re not a designer, but you have an eye for design. You’re not a programmer, but you are comfortable looking at HTML and CSS code and navigating just about any marketing tool or software. You’re not an expert in all things digital, because you know no one can be, but you know where you are excellent and where you need to learn more – and you do reach out to others, even Google, when needed. That’s not too much to ask for – right?
How you will show up:
You are proactive, quick-witted, highly organized and articulate. You don’t procrastinate, yet you thrive under the pressure of a tight deadline. You see the creative opportunities in teamwork and collaboration. You see the big picture and pay attention to details. You foresee issues before they become problems and take steps to head those off, so our team is able to deliver work that exceeds our clients’ expectations. You are direct, honest, and take your work seriously (even if you don’t always take yourself too seriously).
- Digital marketing agency experience (4+ years)
- Strong understanding of digital advertising (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Display Ads), marketing funnels and customer journey maps, inbound marketing, and how to communicate all of this with team members and clients of various levels of understanding alike
- Strategic and creative thinker focused on measurable client solutions
- Proven results
- Passionate, collaborative and agile problem-solver, capable of managing multiple clients, working together with team members
- Demonstrated web analytics experience developing reports, creating dashboards, and communicating the story around overall performance
- Experience with analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Search Console, Data Studio, Tag Manager) and ability to consistently report campaign metrics
- You bring any combination of education and experience which provide you with the skills, knowledge and ability required to perform this job
- The most successful candidate will have interest in personal and career development, as well as in mentoring to empower and develop others. Our culture is central to all we do, and we believe we do our best work when we continuously learn and improve together.
- This position is currently a mix of in-office and work-from-home
- Competitive salary based on experience with bonus potential
- Robust benefits plan, including unlimited vacation time, IRA matching, and a stipend towards your health insurance plan
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial team environment
- In-person and virtual team building events
- Reimbursements for training and education
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. KSA Marketing values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.