We produce kick-ass marketing for bold brands and we are seeking a digital marketing rockstar to join our KSA Team.
Who we are:
KSA Marketing, otherwise known as “Kick Some Ass Marketing” is a woman-owned integrated advertising agency with ingenuity in strategic positioning driven by brand archetypes, a scientific approach to marketing for extracting insights, and an art of storytelling that leverages truly integrated campaigns across media channels. Most of all, we’re there for clients in their Oh Sh*t Moments.
Who we are looking for:
We are seeking an Account Specialist with kick-ass marketing passion to join Team KSA.
The ideal candidate will have marketing agency experience and will be interested in this opportunity to be accountable for the execution of digital marketing and client assignments to include research, social media content, web content, email marketing, and other tasks as required. You will monitor, optimize and continuously improve online as well as offline engagement for agency and client marketing channels.
You’re not an expert because you know no one can be, but you know where you excel and where you need to learn more – and you do reach out to others, even Google, when needed.
How you will show up:
You are proactive, quick-witted, highly organized and articulate. You don’t procrastinate, yet you thrive under the pressure of a tight deadline. You see the creative opportunities in teamwork and collaboration. You see the big picture and pay attention to details. You foresee issues before they become problems and take steps to head those off, so our team is able to deliver work that exceeds our clients’ expectations. You are direct, honest, and take your work seriously (even if you don’t always take yourself too seriously).
- Marketing agency experience (1+ years)
- Strategic and creative thinker focused on measurable client solutions
- Passionate, collaborative and agile problem-solver, capable of managing multiple clients, working together with team members
- Experience with analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Search Console, Data Studio, Tag Manager) is beneficial
- You bring any combination of education and experience which provide you with the skills, knowledge and ability required to perform this job
- The most successful candidate will have interest in personal and career development, as well as in mentoring to empower and develop others. Our culture is central to all we do, and we believe we do our best work when we continuously learn and improve together.
- This position is currently a mix of in-office and work-from-home
- Competitive salary based on experience (from $40,000/year) with bonus potential
- Robust benefits plan, including unlimited vacation time, IRA matching, and a stipend towards your health insurance plan
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial team environment
- In-person and virtual team building events
- Reimbursements for training and education
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. KSA Marketing values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.